Librarian. Cat Lover. Clay Aiken Fan (among many others). Life is good.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oh what a night...



This is what a star who is in charge looks like.



This is what a star who is in charge and extremely happy looks like.

My reaction to Clay Aiken being on American Idol this evening is simply this: what a man. It showed he has a sense of humor, and isn't afraid of ANYTHING. Also, I've mentioned this time and time again...he's a chameleon. He's constantly surprising. I love that.

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight at all.

Here's someone else who is thinking the same way I do...Idle Wandering

Thank you clack cappers. You've made me very happy.

Technorati tags:

4 Comments:

Blogger TheClayBlog said...

yeah, it was a good night... I was freaked out at first, probably because I was so nervous!

12:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwah. Lookit the hair in almost all the pics in your previous post.

Clay Aiken kicked some bootay last night. The watercoolers are buzzin'!

Oscars Schmoscars!

WooT!

9:25 AM

 
Blogger The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

Is that smile not the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen. Bravo Clay!

4:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.......on the most gorgeous man you've ever seen.

2:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home